Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running 19-nor and Anadrol

Hey guys, real simple question. I know that running two 19-nor together is a bad idea because they will be competing for receptors and you won't get what you want out of it, and you'll be shutdown something fierce making recovery very difficult. Something I don't understand though, is why everyone says it is a terrible idea to run Anadrol with a 19-nor (I.e. Tren,Deca,NPP). Has anyone had experience with this, or can maybe enlighten me on this? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my VS840 4G using EliteFitness

Well the assumption that decca and tren don't stack well together is incorrect. That with test is one of the best bulking cycles you can run. And if you throw anadrol in with it the results are spectacular. You could easily gain 20-30 lbs if diet and training are in order. Yes recovery will take some time but that's the case with any steroid. Some require a little more intensive pct plan but nonetheless it can be done and has many times.

So it's not a health risk to run prop,npp, and anadrol at once? So long as you have your PCT where it should be? And it will just be a little longer and harder to recover

So it's not a health risk to run prop,npp, and anadrol at once? So long as you have your PCT where it should be? And it will just be a little longer and harder to recover

It's no more a risk then running test eq, mast, dbol etc. there are health risks associated with any aas that's why we always advise that you be in good health, use on cycle support, and monitor health throughout. In the case of pct, recovery takes time and patience. Most people don't wait long enough before cycling again. Once you've had the proper time off and had blood work to confirm everything is back in order then your good. That may take several weeks or months. It all depends on the individual person.

Hey guys, real simple question. I know that running two 19-nor together is a bad idea because they will be competing for receptors and you won't get what you want out of it, and you'll be shutdown something fierce making recovery very difficult. Something I don't understand though, is why everyone says it is a terrible idea to run Anadrol with a 19-nor (I.e. Tren,Deca,NPP). Has anyone had experience with this, or can maybe enlighten me on this? Thanks in advance.

Some guys will have progesterone/prolactin issues but this isnt something everyone experiences.

Top Bottom