Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ronnie coleman cheat meal

Otto Devan

Most of the vids I have seen about the greatest body builder of all time, he eats very unhealthy, I'm sure some body builders cheat once in a while but this guy did it must of the time and was the greatest, is that a natural gift or he doesn't store fat because the way he train, I believe an average body builder would gain bad weight eating that way.

The reason they had to eat so unhealthy, is because their caloric intake is insane (around 10,000 calories or more a day). But not every bodybuilder needs that much and not every bodybuilder eats at McDonalds 3 times a day.

Such dieting is directly messing up your health though, so I dont think a lot of these bodybuilders who bulked up so dirty managed to stay healthy and surgery free after their careers.

Ronnie Coleman actually ate very clean for the most part. If you watch his videos like "The Unbelievable" where they show what he eats on a day to day basis, the majority of his meals are based upon boneless skinless chicken breast, egg whites, tuna fish, lean steak, potatoes, rice etc.

Showing the same chicken and rice meal would be boring to watch. People only post their 'fun' meals on instagram, Facebook etc. because it's interesting to watch.

Ronnie Coleman would only eat 1-2 cheat meals per week. Even when he had a cheat meal, it was never junk. It would be things like a big steak, potato salad, fried chicken etc. High in calories but still high in protein.

Ronnie is my favourite of all time. I love watching the videos when he was in his prime. He ate a lot more clean than you are thinking. The biggest issue I had with his diet was the amount of BBQ sauce he was putting on his chicken.

I gotta say that the videos I have seen about Ronnie, he was eating rice and chicken, so he was not eating junk food all the time. Obviously, he did eat cheat meals, and perhaps it just happened that you always saw him with cheat meals, not his actual meals.

Top Bottom