Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ripped Fuel, Xenedrine, Hydroxycut, etc....

WannaBPowerful

These are the top selling thermogenic fat burners on the market. Its gotta be because they work to some extent. I am looking to lose the last layer of fat on me for good. Im about 8-9%fat now. I wanna be around 5-6. Could these products do this for me? Which one would work the best? If you have a better suppliment in mind, please list it, tell me a little about it and explain why it will work. I appreciate all feedback and posts from people with experience with these fat burners. THANX.

Theromgenics do help. If people say they dont, then they are full of crap. I have tried several, I do not take them for fat loss, but rather as a pre-workout stimulant. The best one I have ever used for trimming my waist line was made by SAN. It is called Pyroclen. It has very pure ingredients. Supposedly for fat loss stack it with Thyroclen or something, I forget the exact name, but it starts with "Thyro". This is also made by the SAN. Make sure you taper the dosage up and down though. I have heard good things about that stack. Good Luck.

T-Max said:
Theromgenics do help. If people say they dont, then they are full of crap. I have tried several, I do not take them for fat loss, but rather as a pre-workout stimulant. The best one I have ever used for trimming my waist line was made by SAN. It is called Pyroclen. It has very pure ingredients. Supposedly for fat loss stack it with Thyroclen or something, I forget the exact name, but it starts with "Thyro". This is also made by the SAN. Make sure you taper the dosage up and down though. I have heard good things about that stack. Good Luck.

Just because something works for you, doesn't mean it will work for everyone. I know people who've taken them while strictly dieting and excercising, and all they did was keep them up at night. IMO, eca type supps work only to enhance a workout. I don't think they do much to help lose weight other than that.

Top Bottom