Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review/Results of osta, GW, S4 stack

Hudson32

Hey guys, I will be doing a sarm cycle consisting of GW, Ostarine, and S4. I decided to do this after reading many reviews and logs of users that said they received good results. Although I see just as many loggers trailing off halfway through or only assuming body fat and muscle gains. I wont mention suppliers until the end when the final dexa scan will show any results I obtain. I am not a rep for any company and I am not being sponsored, just an average guy looking for results.

I wanted to do a review with no in depth details about my daily training or what I ate each day, instead I will include week end results, a review, and I will also be getting 3 dexa scans to really show how my body has progressed. First scan is this friday, in two days, so I will get body fat and muscle mass numbers soon.

Here's some stats:
5'11
~179lbs

Some fun facts:
I stopped training the last few years due to more and more injuries popping up, broken knee, dislocated shoulder, stabbed in the side(worked as a bouncer). I started training again at the start of this year and obtained good results, maybe muscle memory or just beginner results once again? Who knows.

Here's the plans that I hope to get some input from you guys on:
#1 osta 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14
S4 60/60/60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0/0/0

#2 osta 30/30/30/30/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 21/21/21/21/14/14/14/14/14/14

Which would be better, higher dose for shorter period or run for longer? I may buy more S4 halfway through if I get some good results in the first 3 or 4 weeks.

Goal is to change body composition, and this will depend on the dexa scan. I guess I am around 12-14% but I don't really like estimates so the scan will clarify and give accurate values soon enough. I hope to get down to 7-8% bodyfat and I also hope to gain some muscle as well (6lbs or so seem possible based on other members results).

If closer to 14% I will be more of a cutting recomp:
workout days=maintenance cals
rest days=-600 cals

If around 12% then lean recomp:
workout days=+300
rest days=-150

PCT will be clomid or nolva, I will be taking no chances just in case of supression so no over the counter PCT for me. I will also be supplementing creatine mono, beta alanine, fish oil, protein shake, multivitamin, and arimistane during the cycle and into the PCT.

See you guys in a few days when I post scan results. I will bring a usb drive and see if they will upload the data directly to it.

Hey guys, I just got back from getting the dexa scan. They gave me a print out and it shows 12.9% bodyfat. I am only 3 days in so I will give you guys an update in 4 days or so.

Hey guys,
I haven't notice much of an effect other than my vision takes a little longer to switch between inside and outside. Weight is ~182lbs but that could be water from the creatine. Resting heart rate is lower and doesn;t raise as high as before. No extra energy feeling wise but my body can move for longer without getting tired. See you guys for week 2 review.

Hey, It's the end of week 3 and I am at ~187lbs. I also stopped taking creatine and beta alanine last week so still increasing the weight it seems. It's easier to breath and I do not get tired as often, which is saying a lot since I work as a server during the day and a bartender at night plus workouts 4 times a week. See you guys next week for an update.

You couldn't pay me to ever again use S4. It didn't do shit for me physique/strength wise, but sure fucked up my eyesight. Thankfully, it got back to normal once I quit the S4.

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I updated and I have about 5 weeks left. I have noticed that my weight hasn't changed in either direction so I am still sitting at around 187lbs but I have full set of abs flexed and 4 when relaxed. I don't think I will use S4 again, or at least not that brand and I would dose it higher than 50mg per day. Only noticed effects on my eyes once so I cant say for sure if it's legit. I used PN's S4 since it was a good deal. I spent a couple weeks testing out the doses of ostarine and cardarine and I seem to respond better at 30mg osta and 21mg cardarine, dosed before bed has me waking up in great shape and ready to workout. Endurance is crazy high, I can easily overwork a muscle and not even notice until I stop moving at the end of the day or a workout.

Hey guys, I will be doing a sarm cycle consisting of GW, Ostarine, and S4. I decided to do this after reading many reviews and logs of users that said they received good results. Although I see just as many loggers trailing off halfway through or only assuming body fat and muscle gains. I wont mention suppliers until the end when the final dexa scan will show any results I obtain. I am not a rep for any company and I am not being sponsored, just an average guy looking for results.

I wanted to do a review with no in depth details about my daily training or what I ate each day, instead I will include week end results, a review, and I will also be getting 3 dexa scans to really show how my body has progressed. First scan is this friday, in two days, so I will get body fat and muscle mass numbers soon.

Here's some stats:
5'11
~179lbs

Some fun facts:
I stopped training the last few years due to more and more injuries popping up, broken knee, dislocated shoulder, stabbed in the side(worked as a bouncer). I started training again at the start of this year and obtained good results, maybe muscle memory or just beginner results once again? Who knows.

Here's the plans that I hope to get some input from you guys on:
#1 osta 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14/14

#2 osta 30/30/30/30/20/20/20/20/20/20
GW 21/21/21/21/14/14/14/14/14/14

Which would be better, higher dose for shorter period or run for longer? I may buy more S4 halfway through if I get some good results in the first 3 or 4 weeks.

Goal is to change body composition, and this will depend on the dexa scan. I guess I am around 12-14% but I don't really like estimates so the scan will clarify and give accurate values soon enough. I hope to get down to 7-8% bodyfat and I also hope to gain some muscle as well (6lbs or so seem possible based on other members results).

If closer to 14% I will be more of a cutting recomp:
workout days=maintenance cals
rest days=-600 cals

If around 12% then lean recomp:
workout days=+300
rest days=-150

PCT will be clomid or nolva, I will be taking no chances just in case of supression so no over the counter PCT for me. I will also be supplementing creatine mono, beta alanine, fish oil, protein shake, multivitamin, and arimistane during the cycle and into the PCT.

See you guys in a few days when I post scan results. I will bring a usb drive and see if they will upload the data directly to it.

osta should be ran at 25 mg ed, and gw at 20 mg ed.IMO those are the optimum dosages.Anything over that is overkill

Top Bottom