Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reloading supp's

lolwtfbbq

Hey guys, pretty new poster here, long time reader (im sure you know the story)

I am about to restock some supps, and wanted to see if you had any suggestions/modifications.

I am 6' about 165. Very lean, pretty muscular for weighing 160. Think soccer player.

I currently lift heavy 4 days a week. (Monday/Thursday chest and pushing exercises) (Tues and Fri bicep and pulling exercises)

And I do light legs and abs on Wed.

My meals are:

7am - 5-7oz of Egg whites, tuna, chicken, turkey or cottage cheese.

10am - EAS Myoplex Low-Carb or Nitrotech Nitro-Tech bar.

1pm - 5-7oz of Egg whites, tuna, chicken, turkey or cottage cheese.

4pm - EAS Myoplex Low-Carb or Nitrotech Nitro-Tech bar.

7pm - 5-7oz of Egg whites, tuna, chicken, turkey or cottage cheese.

On the days I lift, I drink 1 pre, and 1 post protein shake Met-RX Protein Plus. Both consumed within 1 hour of lifting.

I take 12 EFA's, 4 CLA's, 2 Borage's and 400 Mg of Potassium daily.

Now my question to you (and thank you, if any of you have made it this far) Would you suggest a change anywhere in here? I have been lifting for roughly 8 months, and am pleased with the results.

I feel as if my body is ready for a change, like is had plateaued slightly.

My goals are to maintain a low body-fat level, and to build muscle. Not to get ripped like some of you, but bigger than your average gym-go'er.

I can post some pics if they would help at all.

Thanks again.

Lose the met-rx shakes they are garbage....if anything use Nlarge2 ( 2 scoops before and two after ) or if you have the money get some Creatine HSC and Vp2 from ast and follow there anabolic timing routine.By far the best strategy for working out. All the research is pointing to carb and prot during and after wokiong out. This puts your body in a surplus of what it needs to build muscle rather than teh defecit most ppl are at post workout. YOu can have carbs during and after working out ( the 3 hr window ) if your low carb any other time thats fine. Other wise you have to eat loads and loads of protein.

thanks alot for your advice. good stuff there. im going to look into those other shakes. sounds like the time that you intake carbs plays a major role.

Top Bottom