Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redness and swelling?

big_griff

Hey my friends and brothers,
I have an interesting predicament. Somehow i have got some sort of infection that resembles cellulitis in both of my feet and ankles (which now resemble cankles), but i've been injecting in glutes?!?! I had a crack in my foot which i have been treating to get it to heal soon, and i am wondering if it could be non gear related infection. Been to 2 docs and the ER, they say its weird looking and they dont know what it is, and rx'd me levaquin and endocin. Not seeing much progress, goin on over 2 weeks now. I'm sure i am being skiddish, right? i should probably give it some more time. Still, weird though huh? I am lost on this one. Thanks for any advice you got. Take care brothas.

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with anabolics, i mean i've never heard of that and i've been around a long time. You never know though, and it doesn't hurt to be open with YOUR doctor about what you're on.

Top Bottom