Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rebound Affect

long term drug use, eca for the rest of your life, then throw in a couple of weeks of clen, and every 3months t3, but eca you can stay on for life...the stimulent effect downregulates, but the fat burning effect increases....

Sure, just gradually increase your calories. Don't go from a 2000 calorie cutting diet to a 4500 calorie bulking diet. If you just add about 200 extra calories per day per week you shouldn't rebound to badly. Let's say that you're currently eating 2000. First eat 2200 cal/day for the first week. Then in week 2 eat 2400. Week 3- 2600. And so on and so on until you reach whatever caloric level you desire.

Yeah, I think Grizzly hit the mark.

My last cutting phase almost killed me.... when I finally got to my imaginary "contest date" I ate.... ooh boy, I ate all kinds of crazy things. I couldn't even begin to list it all. And I had lost a lot of definition within only 2 days.

So, don't binge.... gradually introduce carbs slowly, and make sure they're still good carbs. I mean, rather than "coming off" your cutting phase.... it should really be treated as "maintaining" your current bodyfat levels.... no point in doing what I did- spending 12 weeks cutting and the lose it all in a few days. You wanna look good for a while before the next bulking phase.

So just stay sensible and introduce foods one at a time, in small quantities and slowly.

Top Bottom