Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QUESTIONS bout Xenadrine & Sida Cordifolia

~SweetChiquita~

2 questions--

1) Sida Cordifolia is what is found in the Canadian version of Xenadrine as well as some other supplements to replace Ma Huang. it still contains ephedra (ma huang) though but i think less or something like that. Is Sida Cordifolia beneficial to weight loss? i know that its probably not as strong as ma huang itself, but does it help metabolism and fat loss? I know there's some of u out there who know lots about this stuff, so hoping 1 of u will answer that for me.

2) Canadian version of Xenadrine--just started taking it,i no it's not as strong as the American version. was wondering how long u think it'll take to see resuls with the Canadian version and if anyone has had any success with it that they could tell me about :) would be encouraging :)
i'm just trying to lose about 10-15 pounds.
i'm 5'5" and half and about 140 lbs. thx guys

Do not use any canadian ec products! They are completely worthless!! Synephedrine is crap.

Ask for the american version. They usually have them behind the counter.(Just don't expect to find any at GNC)

Top Bottom