Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about my Anavar stack

Sicksrv

Hi everyone,

So I'm on day two of 60mg Ed of Anavar. I've upped my creatine intake from 5mg a day to 15. I'm also taking n2guard and fish oil and bcaa during training.

My questions:

Is adding ECA a good idea to expidite fat loss or not? If not why? (Also, toxicity wise, should I not add more pills to my daily protocol?)

For PCT, I have Nolva at 40/20/10.
I also have a natural test booster called Endosurge that I plan on stacking with daa after the cycle. Now, do I do that along side the nolva as soon as I'm done the 8weeks of var? I also have Erase Pro (aromatase inhibitor) would it be beneficial to throw that in at some point? If so, when?

Thats all I got for now, this is my first time using aas and I know I'm rambling...

Any insight would be great!
Thanks

PS: I'm a 31 year old male, training 10years on and off but only got consistent with diet n training about 2 year ago, I'm 6ft 195lbs. Guessing body fat is 12-13%. (It's hard to say, I got this "ectomorph with belly fat" thing goin on where I'm pretty lean n muscular all around accept love handles and a lil roll at the belly button... )

Sure, there's nothing wrong with stacking Anavar and ECA, especially since var will help you keep lean muscle and strength while cutting. Some people even go with clen/T3 for a more-powerful fat-burning effect, but there are more sides to consider.

Natural testosterone boosters are great either on or off cycle; check out Test Stack No. 17 some time in the future.

Also, you won't need an aromatase inhibitor if Anavar is the only steroid in your cycle because it doesn't aromatize. You can read a lot about Anavar here when you get a chance.

Not sure if you can answer this but how long does Anavar stay in your system, say you wanted to compete in a tested show that you just found out about and its 3 weeks out?

i would use a test base with it IMO, nvm the booster till after.
no AI needed with just var.

Top Bottom