Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Flax Seed Oil....

Molson09

Guys I weigh 190lbs. How much flax seed oil should I take and when is the best time (before cardio)?? thanks

I used to put Flax Seed Oil in my Post Workout Shake. Then I realized that fat and fiber will slow down the absorption, and lower your insulin spike which is so desired after a workout. It's counterproductive to have fat or fiber w/ your shake.

There are predigested and hydrolyzed and isolates of whey all trying to be shuttled into the muscles as fast and as soon as possible. By adding fat or fiber you slow this down. It's better to take the flax afterwards but not w/ the shake.

Post workout shake keep simple w/ just protein and sugar/carbs for the insulin spike so everything can be shuttled to where it needs to go.

So RB, do you take it straight? I always thought adding it to the pw shake was ok, plus it made it tolerable. If not, does it matter when you take it, or how much at a time?

You can take it w/ your protein shake, just not w/ post workout shake. Any other time is ok. You can take w/ food, w/ shake, before bed, etc. I take it anytime except postworkout.

If fat intake is low i try to take about 1 Tablespoon 3 times/day for healthy fats. If not i'll always take 1 Tablespoon before bed w/ my shake.

i thought the idea was to take it any time before u worked out.. so u cold burn it during ur workout.,

Top Bottom