Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Chrysin

audiyoda

It's been a long time since I've been serious about bodybuilding. I just graduated from MSU and now have the opportunity to get back into a serious workout regime. One problem I've had most of my adult life is naturally occuring gyno. Let me tell you, it sucks. Considering I just graduated, I certainly cannot afford to have this problem taken care of surgically. And back when I was very serious about my body, it took my years to 'flatten' my chest naturally.

I've been reading a little about Chrysin. It seems to reduce the levels of estogen in the system. Now I'm not a chemist, but I'm wondering if taking this supplement would help reduce the naturally occuring gyno?

-Audi

Sorry, but nothing will eliminate naturally ocurring gyno besides surgery.

Later,
H

Talk to some dudes over in anabolics. They'll probably be able to help you more. There's no way to get rid of naturally occuring gyno, but... You 100% sure it's gyno? Actual enlarged glands, slightly hard, nipples very sensitive, still present even when at very low bodyfat? i know a few guys who just carry their fat there first; they've been pretty damn ripped but still have little "boobs". I'm sure you know your body better, but i still find it odd.

Anyway, surgery is the only option. if it's naturally occuring, insurance should cover it.

Thanks for the replys. I figured as much but I had to ask. It's been so long since I've read up on any supplements -- when I got out of the game, Creatine was the 'big thing'. Now it seems Creatine is a MUST have.

And Belial, yes it's naturally occuring -- was diagnosted by Dr. Nader in 1996. I always thought insurance should cover it but to the plans I've been on in the past, it's not medically neccesary. And now that I've graduated, there is no insurance for the time being....:(

-Audi

Top Bottom