Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for 2thick

rush

2thick I have been following your ideas regarding
conservative dosages but dont understand that in
many of your suggested cycles you include Dbol, it
doesnt seem to go with your overall approach.

could you kindly explain
thanks

I don't want to speak for him, but I don't think he's conservative on his dosages because of the toxicity as much as the receptor downgrade. Therefore, moderate dbol usage is probably OK with him.

I believe it's because he thinks (which I actually agree with to a point) that when you use higher doses than are really needed as a beginner or intermediate user, your receptors will downgrade to the point that in the future your body will require that higher dose to achieve desired effects.

I think some bros jump from beginner to advanced without taking advantage of the lower doses while they can. I took 2thick's advice way back when I did my first cycle about a year ago...It consisted of 250-350mg test per week and 200-300mg deca per week...Gained 20lbs and kept almost all of it, which is great for me. I know guys that weigh 240 at 5'9" and 280 at 5'10" who are both below 15% bodyfat and neither one have ever gone up to a gram per week total (deca and test included).

AJC articulated my POV very well.

Dbol at moderate dosages is active quickly and helps with strength gains early on (because of the water weight). It allows you to feel something right away so you are not tempted to go to with very high dosages at the beginning (instead of just waiting 3 weeks for the gear to kick in).

If used sparingly and intelligently, dbol can be a great asset to a cycle.

Receptors do not downregulate in response to gear.

-Stew

sorry to be a pain but when you say sparingly
what type of dosages are we talking , if I was
to suffer some of the negative effects that I
hear about with Dbol does it take long to get
out of the system... hair loss in particular

thanks
Rush

Stew Meat said:

-Stew

Please expalin that to any Biology major...becaus that is what most of them tell me...downregulation after a certain time frame, that is...

rush said:
sorry to be a pain but when you say sparingly
what type of dosages are we talking , if I was
to suffer some of the negative effects that I
hear about with Dbol does it take long to get
out of the system... hair loss in particular

thanks
Rush

I am speaking about 15-20mg per day. Even 10mg per day for two weeks will suffice.

Stew Meat said:

-Stew

Thank you Stew...I agree. Let me give you my opinion... as dosage goes up, you reach a point where the returns on more juice diminish enough where it isn't worth the money you spend or the increased sides. This is the upper limit on the amount to use. Using too low of amounts are worthless, because the gains aren't significantly more than the losses from having your natural test suppressed after the cycle.

I say beginners should use low amounts of one drug at a time until they learn how their body responds to anabolics. This will prevent spending money on something that you don't like... and keep you from getting an unexpected case of titties.

Im with 2thick on the amount of dbol to use (maybe up to 25mg) I see where a lot of guys are using up to and over 50mgs of dbol a day.... I just don't get it.... I agree with the conservative dosages... just my .02

Top Bottom