Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about primordial performance's...

Creatine (Creapure ®)
it's ridiculously cheap compared to most creatine products and is supposed to be pure

any reviews or standpoints on it?

Creapure is the highest quality micronised creatine mono from what i know. It's also the cheapest.
PP's prices on there products like the Creatine, CLA, etc are the cheapest ive seen anywhere. My guess is they use it as incentive for people to buy from them.

Loads of people back PP so I don't think theres any question on the quality.

On a side note I'm taking 20g of Creapure a day from a different company right now and its great.
I haven't had any bloat or upset stomach like with some other creatine products ive tried.

ive never bought a creatine monohydrate that wasnt the same as any other. i just buy any name brand and its fine. pp is the man and his products kick ass. im sure its good. if the price looks go to you then id say buy it.

Creapure is the bulk creatine monohydrate of choice imo. PP has a great deal on it too.

ive never bought a creatine monohydrate that wasnt the same as any other. i just buy any name brand and its fine. pp is the man and his products kick ass. im sure its good. if the price looks go to you then id say buy it.

I have to agree. I've tried quite a few and always gotten good results. I've seen their price, it's cheap. It's what I'm buying next time.

Top Bottom