Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Need2slin

aaron10121

need help with protocol here. wondering if this product should be used when cycling carbs. am in precontest right now. down to 12 wks out today. cycling carbs at 150g day with a carb load every 3 days up to 400g.. every two wks until the show will be lowering carbs more and more until i am eventually at zero carbs for the final 4 wks, then the diet will consist of strictly fish/chicken throughout the day and that is it, with a 1 day carb load at end of each wk.

weight is 183 at this moment..

being low carbs, will this product still have its advantages? will it put me in hypo when going low carbs?

info would be appreciated

need help with protocol here. wondering if this product should be used when cycling carbs. am in precontest right now. down to 12 wks out today. cycling carbs at 150g day with a carb load every 3 days up to 400g.. every two wks until the show will be lowering carbs more and more until i am eventually at zero carbs for the final 4 wks, then the diet will consist of strictly fish/chicken throughout the day and that is it, with a 1 day carb load at end of each wk.

weight is 183 at this moment..

being low carbs, will this product still have its advantages? will it put me in hypo when going low carbs?

info would be appreciated

I would definitely advise you to rely heavily on N2S during your re-feed or scheduled high carbohydrate days. As far as implementing it on low carbohydrate days, there is a strong contingent of support and feedback that it will put you into ketosis faster and thus initiate lipolysis, but I have never personally used N2S on zero-carbohydrate days since I haven't prepped for a show while using it.

Top Bottom