Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about natural peanut butter

110%

ok my mom goes to the grocery store every week and gets what i want as i write it down on the list, what sweet mom, haha newayz. she couldnt find ne bottles of natural peanut butter as im gonna start using this instead of flaxseed oil cuz i hate the taste of it, though she ended up going to the raisan rack (a vitamin and health store) and they just used fresh roasted peanuts grinded up mixed with nothing else, this is natural peanut butter right, it tastes awesomee, looks just like peanut butter though not as smoth and creamy, just making sure this is fine.

It's the same as most of the natural peanut butters prepackaged and labeled; They do the same thing at whole foods. I think trader Joe's has some RAW(unroasted) butters. I'm not sure if they carry raw peanut butter, tough. I have always wondered if roasted nuts are unhealthy because they taste so much better than the versions.

But you won't get the Omega 3's that flax oil has from natural peanut butter. Although natural peanut butter is still great.....you should try to get both in your diet. Try mixing the flax oil with protein.

Smuckers

110%, I found my natrual peanut butter at Shop Rite actually. Surprisingly it is made by Smuckers. Smuckers Natural creamy peanut butter.

Its really good. natural and fulfilling, just tastes like crushed peanuts.

Do you have a shop rite there? i think you should find it there...

JG1 said:
Don't substitute the PB for the Flax! Flax Oil is great stuff. Just use both.

i konw it wont be as good to make this substitution, as i will be putting more carbs in too and not getting the omega 3's but im not a competitive bodybuilder, and do not want to eat foods that i absolutley hate, which is flaxseed oil my stomach starts to feel sick when its time to eat it haha, and i look forward to eating 2 great tbsp of nat. pb ummm.

Top Bottom