Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about hmb and creatine

Cody14105

alright, i'm wondering if creatine or hmb, either one, can stunt your growth? or maybe it was my workouts or too much weight, or something, i don't know, but about 2 years ago, i researched hmb and creatine for a long long time, and i don't think i even needed it at the time or what, but i went crazy, ate freeeking lot and lifted correctly. or so i think. i don't know. this is a little off the subject, but i didn't know where else to ask. i stopped gaining weight, and there was nothing i could do to get more weight on me. even till now. i upped my calories and stuff, and that's when i came on this board after i researched steroids for a GOOD 8-9 months, and wanted steroids. i have been 5'8 since that 2 years ago. what happened. everytime i go to the doc for something, he mentions how i'm still 5'8. it's wierd, but i don't want any crap from u guys,.... maybe it's just something simple that i'm forgetting, but i'm just wondering why it's been so long since i have grown. all my friends passed me up by like 5 inches, coming from 2-3 inches smaller than me.....

It cant stunt your growth(maybe something else you were doing could have halted your growth, or you were just an early one to reach your max), this is a post for the supp board.

that's why i said that i didnt know where else to post it. thanks tho, and next time i gotta question i'll put it there on sup ..

Top Bottom