Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about avenacosides in avena sativa

eliseo mirrot

guys have you ever taken avena sativa for body building purposes? is it true the avenacosides in AS reduce SHBG which is responsible for stopping testosterone from reaching it's maximum anabolic effect on your body? so is there a chance that taking avena sativa might increase your mass and libido notably? plus it's a natural product which makes it even better.

The problem with herbal based testosterone boosters/products is that they are only mildly effective when taken by themselves. In order to be the strength of a pharmaceutical compound and actually produce physiological differences in hormone levels, they need to be stacked together. I doubt you will notice much from taking avena sativa by itself. It can't hurt but I highly doubt you will notice anything.

You have 2 better options:
1. Use proviron. Proviron lowers SHBG more then any other steroid
2. Use a multi ingredient testosterone boosting formula that will lower SHBG and increase free testosterone such as HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support-c26/HCGenerate-ES-p238.html

I would honestly look at HCGenerate ES for a natural product that will boost libido. Remember too that there is more to libido besides just taking something.

If you want to go natural route, HCGenerate ES would be your best bet by any means.

However, if your SHBG is really that high that you might need extra precautions, then you should get either proviron or oral winstrol. They both bring the SHBG down and allows more testosterone to be free and not binded.

Top Bottom