Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about a 300mg\ml Deca Homebrew

DrakeC83

Hey guys I am new around here. I have been an avid trainer for 11 years, and am hoping that some of your professional advise will help. I have decided to start making my own stuff to save cash for me and my friends, as I spend way too much on it. I plan on making Deca 300mg\ml, is 20BB\2BA with 100%GSO good enough to hold it? I am sure some of you know better then I do, so I would be more than happy to take your advice! Thanks guys!

just making 10 bottles for me and my buds so 100ml total. im using GSO I dont have any EO. why not 20\2? this just comes from what I have been reading online. Has a better shelf life I am told at that amount. A couple of those bottles are likely going to be sitting on my shelf for about 9 months. This is also my first homebrew. I have all of the supplies needed.

It will hold... ive.made it at 350mg/ml... 300 will be easy.. 2%ba and 20bb will work perfect...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

It will hold... ive.made it at 350mg/ml... 300 will be easy.. 2%ba and 20bb will work perfect...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

What he said ^

Make sure you mix:

30g deca
2 ml benzyl alcohol
20 ml benzyl benzoate
And ONLY enough oil to fully dissolve the powder.

Once it dissolves, add oil to get to your final 100ml.

I have seen guys really mess up trying to add perfect amounts of everything all at once. It is a good way to do it, but it isn't the easiest for the first time.

Tony.

thanks for the advice guys. So be sure to dissolve product in the BA and BB before adding oil first? K.

So totals should be something like:

30G Deca
59.25G GSO
2ml BA
20ml BB

That make sense?

deca , test Enanthate and equipoise are probably the most forgiving powders a person can use.. by that I mean.. they very easily hold even at the higher mgs/ml experiments.

I was about to put my 2 cents in also.....that will hold easily with 5% BB, hell it will probably hold at 0%....I made 300mg Deca last month with a ratio of 5% BB, 3% BA and it was fine.

It comes down to personal preference but why add more chemicals into the mix, and in the end into your system if it is not necessary, just an opinion. I am not sure if there is anything that would/should require 20%, just overkill and or WAY old formulation.

Great to see you Bass....my homebrew Guru!

Top Bottom