Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Public Masturbation

had phonesex on the 405 freeway at rush hour.

TRUEsoldier said:
oh and nvrbuffenuff...you put way to much detail in those damn stories, really not cool!!!! I'm at work, and really dont need to be thinking of shit like that while I am here!!!!!;) ;) ;)

but props to you none-the-less

I won't say TOO much detail but definately rough reading this at work!! :p :evil: :p

wow proud of you guys.. have done just about anywhere I can.. work bathroom stalls.. gym once.. uhm.. cars... when i gotta i gotta..

please stop doing that public masturbation stuff once you reach 35 and no longer "hot" and now pudgy and fugly. Then it'd be disgusting. Masturbation by hot chicks in public is always welcome.

I've masterbated while driving across the Pass several times. I couldn't care less if someone sees me. I'm not shy and I love to teach people stuff. :)

dirty~d~ said:
I've masterbated while driving across the Pass several times. I couldn't care less if someone sees me. I'm not shy and I love to teach people stuff. :)

You sound like a challenging fuck......

I'd like to teach you a lesson in Divide & Conquer.......

Your tight white gets split......but I wonder if you'd give in or make me take it from you.

:lmao:

^^^Whoa there, ace. You might need to jerk off right now and release some of that sexual aggression.

I've masturbated in the car many times. Never while driving just as a passenger. Sometimes I like to tease my boyfriend by masterbating with my legs up on the dash while we are driving on the highway. He can't really turn his head to look because the roads are congested, under construction, and there are lots of turns, usually. Sometimes I do it while driving in the city only if we are in a car with tinted windows.

I've also masturbated at a movie theatre. I had a jacket in my lap as we were with another couple. I thought no one knew but after the movie my boyfriend told me he knew I was masturbating.

Recently we rented Bad Boys II and watched it at home as his two female roommates were in the house. We watched the movie in the living room upstairs. One of the girls was sleeping in her bedroom upstairs. The other was downstairs in the computer room. The chances of getting caught by either of them were pretty high. The one in the bedroom just had to open her door and she'd see me in action. The other one could see me as she walked up the stairs. Neither of them caught me though. I thought my boyfriend had not noticed but he later laughed as he told me that I was born horny since I was masturbating during a movie full of things being blown up, people being shot, and other adventures. None which were sexual in any way.

Top Bottom