Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Psycho-Slut is e-stalking me... what can I do?

StoneColdGold

New member
I've never even met this girl in person. (I'm told we were introduced once, but I don't remember.) My friend initially set us up to meet, but we only ended up trading a few e-mails, primarily because thats all it took to find out she was not my type. She literally threw herself at me and offered to fuck me. When I declined she went a little nutso. She started doctoring my e-mails to her, then sending them to a mutual friend to make it look like I was talking shit. She wrote me several e-mails calling me a variety of names. I don't even live in the same state anymore, but two days ago I get an e-mail from her on my work account, which I don't give out to people. She described how she had spent the previous night masturbating to a picture of me and fantasizing about the two of us in bed. Needless to say, if my work has access to all employee accounts, that is not something I want them seeing. And now I hear from my friend that she is attempting to hack into my e-mail account.

I'm seriously considering pressing charges or getting a restraining order or something, but I'm not really sure what I can do. At the very least I need to make sure she can't hack into my accounts. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.
 
if you dont want to kill her... you can hire me to... odd situations you got here.
 
I'm being cyber stalked so I reported the person to their ISP. It's a violation of their TOS (Terms of Service). First do that and then if she persists go to the police.

And what about the friend that introduced you two? Take it up with that person, too, and maybe he or she can talk some sense (???) to the stalker.
 
First off, Cut off both of her nipples and mail them to me. Then I want you do mutilate her clitoris with a rusty spoon. Tie her up in the back yard and allow the neighborhood dogs to violate her. That should stop the problem.
 
Block her email addy at your work so you don't put yourself at risk any more. Next, block her on your personal account then open a new account such as yahoo that has the option to import your email from different accounts. You import the mail from your old addy so that it never even goes to that account. Then u won't give a shit wether she hacks it or not........Nothing for her to see. When sending out any emails from your new account make sure you make your own addy invisible that way there's no possibility of her getting it from a mutual friend. No body will know about your new account but you.

What kind of email do you have anywho? ie: hotmail, yahoo, etc. I will let you know wether she can hack it and how she would have to go about it. That way u can protect yourself.
 
lol... you guys are nuts. she's fairly attractive, yes. if you guys want an easy lay, i'll be happy to pass along your e-mail to her. :angel:

I have a hotmail account, and my work account which is a private server. How would I report her to her ISP? And what kind of "proof" of tampering would I need?

Can I just block her e-mail address or do I need to block her IP address?
 
WELL..................

is she hot OR WHAT????????











and i thought "I" was the only person cornie is e-stalking!!!!!
 
UHM yeah fairly attractive.

I am still waiting for avril lavigne to respond to my email on her fanclub website. Otherwise I will be free to choke the cybersluts chicken
 
tripleV said:
so is she hot? :D
and C now im hurt, u told me u were gay...in fact so did Frackal :(

Come to colorado and we'll see how gay I am :P
 
What does 'fairly attractive' mean. She's either hot or she isn't.

If she's hot then it's not stalking. If she's ugly, then you have a problem which should be taken up with the law.
 
lmao @ thread

how can you have mutual friends with a psycho. apparently that friend isn`t very selective about his or her friends.

which means you shouldn`t be friends with them.
 
robert... the "mutual friend" has stopped initiating contact with her as well since learning what a whack-job she is.

btw... i thought the "swimfan" recommendation was the best!

How's this for crazy: my last correspondance to her was to tell her what a psychotic, disgusting slut she was. I did not hold back at all. She wrote one e-mail back calling me all sorts of names. Several weeks went by (i didn't respond again), and THIS is the next e-mail I get:

Someone mentioned ***** at work and of course I started to think about you. I checked out the website so I could look at your picture again.

Once I got home I realized that I was "in the mood", I logged back on the website again and pulled up your playr card, while your image was up on the screen I started to touch myself, I pictured you in bed with me and your amazing body, I could only imagine what you have to offer w.out your uniform on, or even better nothing at all for that matter, I imagined myself touching your muscular body, your arms wrapped around me tightly. I imagined myself going down on you and loving every minute while your hard cock was in my mouth, once I made you cum you flipped me over w. just enough sexy force adn slowly started to go down on me, you made me have the srongest orgasm I've ever had. I could keep this image in my head forever.

Just thought you'd like to know that you still turn me on even though your not even around anymore.

*****


Keep in mind folks, the last time this girl heard from me, I tore her to pieces and told her to find something better to do like take care of her baby son. Fucking nutcake.
 
Top Bottom