Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pseudoephedrine and SYNEPHRINE

endpoint

How does pseudoephedrine differ from normal ephidrine? can i use it in a ECA stack?

How about SYNEPHRINE?

these are two products that are avaliable to me.........but i dont know how effective they are at burning fat.

excuse my ignorance.

thanks in advance

This is a good question, with an unfortunate answer.

Neither will work like ephedrine or norephedrine. Here's what you are looking for:

http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/123.html

It contains 1R,2S Norephedrine HCl (Phenylpropanolamine) - 25 mg -- it will be available in about a week, but we do not know for how long since the FDA hates Norephedrine.

George.

This product will not make it into my country.

Yohimbine isnt allowed in. (acording to the therapudic goods association)

Im at the point of not caring.......and will try ordering anyway........with the plead of ignorance.......

Have you shipped any to australia?

or know of any New zealand distributers?

synephrine is a lot of crap, use Efedrine HCL and throw that synephrine shit to the toilett

endpoint said:
George.

This product will not make it into my country.

Yohimbine isnt allowed in. (acording to the therapudic goods association)

Im at the point of not caring.......and will try ordering anyway........with the plead of ignorance.......

Have you shipped any to australia?

or know of any New zealand distributers?

Australia is a gamble, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

The UK xenadrine uses syephrene and its total bollocks to be fair. I ended up using them up mainly for energy and not thermogenesis <sp>. I've just ordered the Phenylpropanolamine so ill see how this works out for me...

But yeah... apparently the synephrene is a vaso-constritor... but It did nowt 4 me.

STUBS

Synephrine is an alpha 1 agonist, two of the primary effects of which are vasoconstriction and appetite suppression (norephedrine -- aka PPA -- aka Dexatrim -- is also primarily an alpha 1 agonist). Ephedrine is a sympatheticomimetic, meaning it causes the release of the sympathetic nervous system hormone norepinephrine (NE), which is an endogenous beta 2 agonist (think Clenbuterol) and thus increases thermogenesis. NE also has some alpha 2, as well as beta 1 and 3 activity.

Synephrine is often marketed as a thermogenic as well, though this is a bit misleading as the increase in body temperature is caused, primarily, by decreased heat loss from vasoconstriction rather than the conversion of caloric energy to heat. It also does not have the anti-proteolytic properties of ephedrine, with are likely mediated by NE.

However, despite being written off by most, it is not worthless, as alpha 1 agonists increase beta 2 and 3 induced thermogenesis. So, though it is not a suitable replacement for ephedrine, it would be a nice addition to an EC stack.

George Spellwin said:
This is a good question, with an unfortunate answer.

Neither will work like ephedrine or norephedrine. Here's what you are looking for:

"Unfortunate", in that it is incorrect.

Norephedrine and synephrine are both alpha 1 agonists -- norephedrine has not been shown to be thermogenic in humans. If you have any data showing it to be so, or any data showing it to act as a sympatheticomimetic, like ephedrine, or showing significant activity at the beta 2 receptor, I would love to see it.

Top Bottom