Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory Favorites?

dballistic

Do any of you buy the pre-mixed shakes? If so, which one, and how do you rate the taste/results?

If you create custom shakes, what's your favorite recepie for MRP, Post-Workout, or Pre-Sleep Shakes?

...also what flavors/sweetners are best?

yeah, lets see some posts, im looking into getting some shakes from protein factory i want a high calorie shake, any favorites? and list the specifications too please

I like the penta pro. When I lift first thing in the a.m., I make a shake with it and flax oil, with oatmeal and fruit.

Here is what I do post workout:

I take 600 mg. of alpha lipoic acid (I get this from kilosports.com)

With this I drink 20 oz. of water with a serving of proteinfactory's performance creatine. This provides 36 grams of dextrose and 5 grams of creatine. I also add in 5-10 grams of glutamine peptides from kilosports.

Then I drive home and make a shake with water and my custom blend from proteinfactory. Here are the ingredients:

30% maltodextrin
15% Hydrolyzed whey protein 520
15% Hydrolyzed whey protein 1400
10% Hydrolyzed caseinate protein
30% CFM whey isolate

I get this with the aminogen, vanilla flavor and spenda sweeting. It costs about $8 per pound. The splenda is the best I have tried. The vanilla tastes good and mixes well with fruit. Also, vanilla doesn't add a bunch of weight. If you get chocolate, they have to add in a lot of cocoa, which means you pay for that instead of protein.

In this shake I add another 5-10 grams of the glutamine peptides.

check

here is myine

40% rice (high in glutamine good combo w/creatine)
40% whey concentrate
20% casienate

aminogen

Proteinfactoy question

Have any of you guys purchased the 1 lb of glutamine off Proteinfactory.com?? If so how would u say the quality is? Thanks

I've tried the anabolic mrp, the penta pro mrp, and the pentra pro with carbs and fat, also have always gotten the ptf and the night formula.(this one taste like shit)
I currently order my own invention
20% cfm whey
20% ion exchange
10% hyrdo 520
10% flax
20% maltodextrin
20% dextrose
comes out to about $5.75 or so pretty cheap and I get great results.
I use 1teaspoon of the glutamine peptides in my ptf (post training formula) mixed along with gatorade or powerade for more carbs,should use more but it's very expensive.
gatorade used in ptf when also on creatine acct. dextrose in gatorade. powerade used the rest of the time acct. cheaper and I prefer maltodextrin as a carb.

Last edited:
FSU, I have used proteinfactory's glutamine peptides, if that is what you are referring to as opposed to the L-glutamine. I can't tell any difference in effect between the peptides from proteinfactory and kilosports, and kilosports charges a fraction of what proteinfactory charges for the peptides.

Top Bottom