Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein,Carbs and Calories

Body2000

I am 5'8 and 180 pound, and was wondering how
much protein, carbs and calories a day I should be
intaking to gain size ?

I'm 24, work out 5 days a week and usually do heavy lifting between 6-10 reps, depending on the weight. I do cardo about twice a week.

I'd start out between 3200 and 3600 calories a day. I'd split it pretty evenly between protein/carbs/fat. Maybe a little higher on carbs and protein, and make sure you are getting most of your fats from good sources.. Watch this for a couple of week, and see how you're growing. If you think you are gaining too much fat, you can drop the calories a little, and if you aren't gaining, up them. Anything over 3000 calories should let you gain weight, and anything over 3600 will run the risk of putting on quite a bit of fat. Make sure you are giving your muscles enough time to recover between workouts to make the most of the food you are eating. Good luck.

onenameleft is right,try to also keep a log of you eat.it sounds like a pain in the ass(cause it is) but you can track your meals and look back and make adjutments.like increasing calories.he gave you a good starting point .:D

Top Bottom