Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein and Skim Milk?

FourPhaseMan

I have two protein shakes throughout the day in between meals. I currently mix it with skim milk. I'm trying to lose a few pounds and get a little harder for summer, nothing major. Is mixing with skim milk a bad idea for cutting up? If so, anyone have any secrets to make protein not taste so nasty when mixed with just water?

Thanks!

This is somewhat determined by genitcs. What's your current BF%? If its naturaly low, then the milk probally will not hurt, but if you got some love handles, maybe early in the day use the milk, but the afternoon/evening shake NO milk(to eliminate extra carbs & sugar).

MILK IS FOR BULKING stay away from it if you want to cut. Milk also makes you loose your cuts, cause of the aminoacid profile it has, it bloates your skin

A aminoacid profile can NOT make you bloat! But the lactose in milk can make you look smooth

It's not the lactose, wath out your FLEX issues, it was one of the aminoacids in milk which makes you bloated

Use water, mixed with mass quantities triple threat MRP - 60 grams protien, best tasting I have ever had (tastes like nestle quick!) and good value. I drink three a day in addition to my food with water and am very low bodyfat, and staying that way,

Top Bottom