Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Pros and cons of different Test

magman1

New member
I had assumed Prop leads to less bloating, but some bros on here said in their experience, test E can have minimal water retention with proper ancillaries....what are the pros/cons of Test E vs sust vs prop? was going to go with prop for the non-bloating, but now starting to think between test E and sust
 
Everyone is different, in general I don’t bloat that much on Test E, unless I am taking an unusual amount and trying to gain a lot of weight.
 
Sus fan right here

passes through a 25 like water

gives a good spike that is feelable

also covers you in case you miss a dose
 
I do bloat on test E even at low amounts. I use proviron and it helps keep the water down. I am tempted to try AIFM.
 
Top Bottom