Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probiotics for mass??

AlwaysOn

This might sound silly...but go to your grocery store and buy this product called Danactive with L Casei immunitas. Drink one every day for a month...(do this strictly).

Funny as it sounds, I think it actually helps for gaining mass. This is too ridiculous to make up.

My theory is that the probiotic bacteria helps with protein absorption.

AlwaysOn said:
i think it helped me lean out TOO. yeah i know it sounds wierd lol

Actualy bought a bottle of live bacteria(probiotics) like that today, gona do a vitamin c flush tomorow before starting on the probiotics,
teaspoon of vit c powder every 20mins till u shit like a turkey. presto total cleanout. Was told by the doc to do this so id absorb my food beter.

probiotics are good for maintaining intestinal flora, which the bodybuilding diet can be quite hard on.

they are certainly a good addition to any regimen.

Lurchandy said:
Actualy bought a bottle of live bacteria(probiotics) like that today, gona do a vitamin c flush tomorow before starting on the probiotics,
teaspoon of vit c powder every 20mins till u shit like a turkey. presto total cleanout. Was told by the doc to do this so id absorb my food beter.

I've done a lot of research on google for probiotics. I swear I don't work for the Dannon company.....but the particular strain they use in their product actually works....while other "probiotic" supplements sometimes just contain yogurt starter culture....which does not provide any beneficial effects except lactose digestion. In other words, you should all do research on probiotic strains before purchasing. Again, most confer no benefit except lactose digestion. I've done the research and the strain in Danactiv appears to be awesome, and I think it has worked well on me. And the effect lasts after discontinuation of the product, as long as you do what I said and take one every day for a month strictly.

:)

AlwaysOn said:
I've done a lot of research on google for probiotics. I swear I don't work for the Dannon company.....but the particular strain they use in their product actually works....while other "probiotic" supplements sometimes just contain yogurt starter culture....which does not provide any beneficial effects except lactose digestion. In other words, you should all do research on probiotic strains before purchasing. Again, most confer no benefit except lactose digestion. I've done the research and the strain in Danactiv appears to be awesome, and I think it has worked well on me. And the effect lasts after discontinuation of the product, as long as you do what I said and take one every day for a month strictly.

:)

interesting.... so you have done this i assume. what other supps were you taking? were you on? did you change anything else during that month?

it is true I was using other new products during this time period.

I was using 4 scoops of Cytogainer in fat free milk, a scoop of creatine monohydrate, and Barlean's flax seed oil (Health from the Sun succckkks).

I wasn't "on" gear

yeah so who knows how much was from the drinks, and how much from the Danactive.

I cant find the answer ANYWHERE. I have, in my opinion, the best manufactured probiotic on the planet. My problem is that i just started a prohormone cycle and want to take the probiotics WITH the superplexx II. However, is there any chance that the good bacteria would actually somehow not allow all of the chemicals in the prohomrones to be absorbed and converted? OR is that asinine and i should definately take the probiotics with Grapefruit juice with the prohormone?

Top Bottom