Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var PCT HELP

joshuaua

Hey, i''m looking to start up a cutting cycle of:
Primo 600mg's
Test 300mg's
Var 80mg's

Just wondering what you guys think would be the best pct for this. I'm thinking just nolva since both primo and var are DHT derivitives they won't convert into estrogen...so all i need to worry about is test..thoughts?

I think standard clomid PCT and maybe some arimidex if you are prone to gyno run with it. Var and primo aren't a problem and the test level is pretty low though. I think the levels you are running are pretty high though. I would reduce the var to 40 at the most, and the primo to about 400 EW. The test is about right, but it could go a bit higher depending on your weight.
How long is your cycle? You might want to throw some HCG in there if it is a long cycle.

MW

Hey, i''m looking to start up a cutting cycle of:
Primo 600mg's
Test 300mg's
Var 80mg's

Just wondering what you guys think would be the best pct for this. I'm thinking just nolva since both primo and var are DHT derivitives they won't convert into estrogen...so all i need to worry about is test..thoughts?
I had a friend of mine who ran a simliar cycle but iwth a higher amount of test and a smaller amount of primo. He ran HCGenerate and BRIDGE for his PCT and he says he is still feeling like he is ON cycle. He has been off 8 weeks. I would suggest looking into HCGenerate and Bridge.

His stats 4 months ago was 212 lb with 10% bf, now he is 216 and 6% bf...he gained a lot of muscle and kept it all.

Top Bottom