Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Premature ejaculation on testosterone

Here is the thing:

While ON cycle such as Test and a Masteron, I get wood when I don't need it, at work and I have to try to cool down so I don't show off a sneak peak of the majic show, cause its there, trust me!! After the 4 the week of ON cycle, I tend to lose the "all together cluster of cum" and I would agree with a poster on here who said that there is like a small load that comes out first but I cannot feel it like on a reg. cum shot, when its intense and just gushing out. You get that sensation of peeing or like having your first wet dream, that feeling was the best. Can you all follow what I am saying? Basically, I can go forever and sometimes can get frustrating because after 20 minutes, you tend to want to hurry up and cum cause you been working your ass off, but you can't. I'm saying some deep things here but stick with me. If I am OFF, well it won't take forever to cum, a good solid 5 minutes, is probably good at my 38 year age. I don't have ED, I am good there. The thing about being ON to me is that the Test will automatically give you wood. Another thing is losing concentration, THAT is where most of my few pre-mature cum plays in. It feels like right when I was going to start to cum or that little urge, I lose my load within my self and I lose that feeling. Like If I had to tap that pussy more and more to try to find that load I lost.. Its crazy, sorry guys. But overall, I am healthy enough to give any volcano on earth a run for its lava!!

Top Bottom