Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Workout Diet for AS Users

What is the most important thing to put in your system right after working out.

• Protein

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Carbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glutamine

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Creatine

• All of the abve

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • None of the above

• Total voters

rogerwilcox

Guys, want to find out what your post workout diet is... Carbs? Protein? Glutamine? Creatine? All of the above?

And why?

After usually 5 g minimum of L-Glutamine, 5 g of creatine, and one shake (so that means about 35 g of protein). All these products in order to help for muscle recovery especially. I found this combo to perform very well on me after a workout.

I go with 110g maltodextrin and 66g whey protein imediately following my workout.. Then and hour later I have 50g maltodextrin and 50g whey. An hour after that I have a solid food meal of 16 egg whites and 1 cup of oats. Most important meals of the day are in the hours following your workout.

Agreed- post workout is optimal time for uptake of nutrients. I like to have 100g simple sugars and 50 or 60 g of whey in a shake immediately. 1 hour later I will have dinner, usually lean red meat, something green, and a sweet potato or brown rice and kidney beans.

I usually go with 10 grams of glutamine followed by 500 cals and 60 grams of protein.

I eat another meal with 60 grams of protein 1 hour later.

Top Bottom