Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post what you think are the 5 top foods to avoid

1. Fat Free foods!! All these overweight people buy into that crap and it is not going to work!

2. Alcohol

3. Fast Food (anything)

4. Soda

5. Sweets

I stay away from any fried carbohydrate foods like french fries, donuts, and chips. I don't exactly know why, but these seem to be the worse.

Oh and those small snack cakes like little debbies are lethal.

Krispy Kreme Fudge frosted glazed Dougnuts
I would kill my sister for some

Carmel Delights Girl Scout Cookies
thank god only once a year

KFC Xtra Crispy Fried Chicken
yes!,yes!, the skin baby...

------------------
-Work to live
-Fish to live

1. (Pizza) did you know I saw on TV that a slice of a pizza hut peperoni pizza had over 600 calories! Thats one slice! Imagine choking down about 5 slices of pizza and a couple of cokes.

2. Mexican Food

3. Cheese

4. Alchohol

5. Fast Food

1. bread
2. fruit
3. pasta
4. regular fat dairy products
5. anything that tastes good with sugar in it, LOL
this list is of course when you are cutting

Peanuts (unsalted there not too bad but not when you eat the entire large container)
Its just too easy for me and so hard to avoid walking by w/o grabbing a handful and that handful endlessly results in me going back for yet another handfull.

I'm a sucker for Peanuts/Peanutbutter
and Anything covered in Tomatoe sauce (chili/pasta), at least thats not too bad since It generally has to be cooked up 1st. so its not always around to tempt me.

Ha. pizza. I ate an entire domino's deep dish with sausage, pepperoni, extra cheese, and anchovies every night for a year straight. I got fat. :)

1. Bacon
2. Soda
3. doughnuts
4. potato chips
5. snackwells anythings (any no fat synthetically enhanced,prservative filled dessert item)

Originally posted by Belial:
Ha. pizza. I ate an entire domino's deep dish with sausage, pepperoni, extra cheese, and anchovies every night for a year straight. I got fat. :)

OMG! EVERY night?!? I'll bet you did gain a few. LOL!

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

hahaha. This is when i was sucking down 6 cans of regular soda a day, in addition to a cheeseburger and fries for lunch.

Sheeit, did I need a wake-up call. ;)

Top Bottom