Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post-Cycle Diet?

PatBateman

Just wondering how I should taper my diet after a cycle? I'm almost positive protein should go down to about 1g-1.25g per lb of bodyweight? Otherwise it will just be turned into fat. Carbs, supps, etc?? Any input is appreciated. :p

Yeah 1G of protien for 1LB. Keep carbs moderate and fat low. You'll be ok.
Although it all depends what you want.
Diet ?
Gain LBS ?
Cut ?

What ?

PatBateman said:
Just wondering how I should taper my diet after a cycle? I'm almost positive protein should go down to about 1g-1.25g per lb of bodyweight? Otherwise it will just be turned into fat. Carbs, supps, etc?? Any input is appreciated. :p

your post cycle diet should be tailered towards your goals, if you want to keep the MOST muscle possible then eat like you ate on the cycle, sure you will gain a few lbs of fat but you wont sacrifiece much muscle in the process, if you want to keep your bf what if was on the cycle then eat your maintanace caloric intake 12-15cals/lb/bodyweight will cover most people. if you want to shed some fat then go lower then 12 cals per lb of bodyweight, the lower your calories go, the more muscle you will loose

I would say to keep your diet the same about 2-3 weeks past when you finish clomid therapy, that will help maximize gains... And then follow the others' advice in terms of diet changes..

YUM

Top Bottom