Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Posing Suits: Where to Buy??

Leigh33

Are there any stores anywhere that sell posing suits or do you have to order them online? I have ordered on line previously, but, I was trying to get out of spending $350.00 on a suit if possible. It is cheaper through Andreas Cahling, but, I am still looking for other sites or stores. Any suggestions? Thanks!!! :)

Leigh33 said:
Are there any stores anywhere that sell posing suits or do you have to order them online? I have ordered on line previously, but, I was trying to get out of spending $350.00 on a suit if possible. It is cheaper through Andreas Cahling, but, I am still looking for other sites or stores. Any suggestions? Thanks!!! :)

There's no one in my area who makes posing suits for figure or BB.....you could look around or maybe hire a generic seamstress.....

I guess it depends on your area.... :whatever:

Also Jens looked the Diva Exchange.

And also check the thread "So you want to compete" at the top of this board. WHOLE bunch of links about this.

Sassy69 said:
Also Jens looked the Diva Exchange.

And also check the thread "So you want to compete" at the top of this board. WHOLE bunch of links about this.

Yep!! I bought one off Diva Exchange....

Top Bottom