Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL ,everyone do it #$(#)$_#

WHO THINKS MISSY SHOULD STFU,USE THE SEARCH or GTFO !!!!!!!!!!!

• MISSY STFU AND USE THE SEARCH

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • MISSY GTFO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MISSY STOP BEING A STUPID IGNORANT HOE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that - she is annoying as hell. If she was just ignorant that would be no problem. We all have questions that need answered and none of us know it all. My problem with her is she doesnt listen to peoples answers, she asks the same questions over and over (she is still asking if the 2 carbs in her optimum protein will make her fat for god's sakes). But I dont think she should be kicked out - I just try to ignore her. I do however think it is inconsiderate not to do a search before posting a question.

going great doof - how is the diet? Mine is going great, I was tested @ 6% for the second time on monday night. I am sticking to a cyclical isocaloric until after spring break (starts this friday). I am wondering if I should still do my refeed which is supposed to be tomorrow since it is this close to break (might start a thread to ask par). After break I am hopping back into bulking.

Missy is one of a kind here. You're right, she never listens to what anyone ever says, and asks the same question a dozen times, waits a month then asks it all over again. I dont' think she should leave b/c of that though... everyone is entitled to their questions. I just ignore her posts...

diet going great,i assume im 11% bf,since i can see lower 4abs,doing THE ULTIMATE DIET TO GET RIPPED but modefied.....SPRING BREAK WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

I look for her posts , she is so annoying that she is funny.

Biscuit...
Doofy i also like the way you bang on her.

Last edited:
play nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom