Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

plz help about inject plz important?

BUBU23

Banned
:worried:

plz i want to know

i was taking two month now sustanon cycle

sudenly i cant take my inject

every time i put my niddle in the (ass)

many blood running out many many

i tried every were but many blood coming out

it was never like that

what can i do i cant take any inject!

plz help

(maybe i have very high blood presure)

just guess

?
 
:FRlol: oh man my faces hurts from laughing! ...thank you bubu23

reminds me of the "egyptian magician" skit the jerky boys did ...LOL

yeah, you might want to stop stabbin' your ass already and try your shoulder or thigh
 
I m the egyptian mgician I can not even chew popcorn I m bleeding my friend this is not good business
 
When you break the skin with a needle blood will come out!! PUSH the needle all the way in,aspirate,inject and repeat as needed.
 
BigCracker said:
I avoid needles and do dbol only year round.
THANK GOD
the cracker is back
you have had way to many serious posts latley :p
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to BigCracker again.
damit
 
I don't know if this is a joke or not (I sure hope it is), but it provided me with laughter all day long.
 
Top Bottom