Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help

over the course of the past two weeks i have slowly been incorporating junk food into the normal dietary regiment, i thought nothing of this at first i was usually something small like a handful of skittles or something i wouldn't really notice any problems from but i just realized today it has really become a problem....

This lacksidasical attitude has not only been effecting my diet it has been hitting me very hard when it comes to the gym, though my strength has remained constant my endurance as well as my intensity have dropped off considerably....

basically, after 2 years or more the once ironfist willpower i possessed has begun to crumble infront of my eyes...if anyone can offer me some words of advice or something i can do to get myself back on track it would be greatly appreciated

:( :( :(

Grow some fucking balls, pussy!;)

j/k naty!

I think the best thing to do is remove all that stuff from your reach or out of your house and condition yourself not to purchase those things. Willpower is hard especially after what all you have accomplished. You are kind of letting your guard down so to speak. Rededicate yourself to your regiment and stick to it! Good luck man, I know where you are coming from!

Listen up Mr, I dont live that far and i swear i'll come down there and beat your ass till u get your groove back:) u know i would to,.. RAR!:D

send them to taps.. heh heh

anyway, just don't be too hard on yourself. you're allowed to slip-up from time to time.

Yeah..no whining, no AA style encouragement...just knock it off.

Simply eliminate the idea of eating junk from your mind....

Tiss a simple problem, dear boy. Eat like a pregnant woman. That's right---stuff your pretty head full of calorie laden foods and watch your ass expand before your eyes like it was stung by a killer bee. Then, pop some DNP and watch that ass dissappear. Rinse and repeat till your brain is cooked. Viola!

Top Bottom