Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help me! I need a program to be more attractive and stronger !

scottadkinsfan

Dear Members, Please Give Me A BodyBuilding Program (As Mentioned In The Title) To Be More Attractive And Stronger For Less Than 6 Months Of Training! Even If Its Paid (The Most Important Is Quick Results)
Thank You In Advance,
Have A Great Day :)

My Friend Alex has bought a book for some bucks, he tested the program for 4 month only, and now you can't say anything just WOW!! he was fat, so, after applying the program he had a very attractive shape, he became stronger than before, and the important for him, he has more girlfriends now.
hope this program review helps you : criticalbenchhonestreview.blogspot.com :)

Alex's photo Before And After
beforeanfter.jpg

Hello,
Thank You For Your Quick Answer, I Think A Program Which Gives Like This Results Is Very Precious. If It's Not Very Expansive I Will Buy It.
Thank You Another Time For Your Valuable Reply :)
Have A Nice Day

You need to go to workout & eat right. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Just be patient and ask questions,; the members here will always help out. First you should tell us your stats and training history/ injuries.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Hi, I think it costs just 30$, you can check that in the review page I gave to you.
Hope you enjoy results soon :)

If it was that easy everyone would look lile that.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Hi joonp,
I recommend you this book : criticalbenchhonestreview.blogspot.com

Why would i pay some idiot to tell me what he thinks i need to do. I know what i need to do already.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom