Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please give me advise

Blue.sky

Hey there ...
Im new to this site ..dont know where to ask and who to ask question...
Im female 40 age 163 cm height and weight is 60 kg rite now ....i use to b 67 kg ...last 4 years im trying to hard to get gud body ..i do get 2 personal session last 2 years every week...my body still not tight enough ..,i lost weight got some toned body but still not tight enough ..i dont want to look like body builder or nore i want to compete anything ...plz help me to advise what to take to make my body toned slow and steady but more tight as well ...any steroid for women with less or no side effect u will recomend me ...i dont want quick result i want my body toned and tight ....
Which one u will recommend me
CLENBUTERAL or ANAVAR ...AND HOW MUCH TO START WITH ..
PLZ HELP
I GUESS I POSTED THIS IN CHAT SECION AND EVERYONE JUMPED ON ME WITHOUT KNWING ME ...plz excuse my english as it is my 3 language ...plz dont confuse me with anyone who is or was fake person...any doubts i can provide my cell no to clarify all doubts ..thanks a lot in advance

Okay, do you understand what steroids do?

Steroids build/maintain MASS.

They are not fat burners.

You actually need to eat over maintenance and gain weight, both fat and muscle, to use steroids properly. Gaining muscle does increase your resting metabolism, but you have to be in a caloric surplus to gain muscle.

In other words, keep dieting. Eat a diet that is clean, get your calories down to 10 to 12 x your body weight. Read the stickies at the top of the forum. If your body still does not look the way you want after dropping another 4.5 to 5 kg then consider steroids, but realize you have to gain weight to receive benefits.

Do you have any recent full body pics OP? My guess.. You're skinny fat and in a vicious cycle of trying to get lean when no matter how low you cut you will not be satisfied.

I agree with the above post. Sounds like you are most likely "skinny fat". I fell for the amazing keto, no carb diets. I went from 220 to 180 in just a few short months. Then everything stopped. I had lost nearly ever pound of muscle, I was extremely tired all the time and I still had at least %15 fat. Those diets sound great and the numbers fall off. But they aren't what you want in any way. I'd suggest you get your diet in check, meaning healthy balanced meals of CARBS, fats and 1gram of protein per body pound daily. From there you will need to take some time messing with your diet to see what works for you. For instance, eat exactly 1700 calories for an entire week and see if you've gained or lost any weight. If you gained, then drop 100 calories for another week or vice versa. You need to really figure out where your maintenance calories are and make small adjustments from there.

Also, and you probably don't want to hear this, I'd do a decent bulk for a good two months. You need a good base once you drop your fat to get that tight look you want. And it sounds like you've depleted a lot of muscle. Hit the weights, and not the girly shit. Get on the real weights with the guys. You'll see the women in the gym that actually look great are on them too. You'll never build a freakish amount of muscle without steroids so don't worry about getting too big. You'll get the ass and the rest of the curves you want this way...

It would take me a novel to really go into detail on diet. But here is a great article for you to read and get ideas of what to research from there. Just don't be scured of those carbs!

http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-norton-the-most-effective-cutting-diet.html

Lastly, the chat forum is all about penis pictures and and talking as much crap as you can. So don't take offense to what they said to you there lol. But i did see that post, it was pretty brutal haha. Feel free to PM me. Lol or your number since you like to.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Don't think to distribute your cell number. This is not a big issues so don't worry. First you need to gain some weight and fat. It would be better if consult any doctor or experience gym instructor. You can view the website Online Diet And Fitness it will help you.

Top Bottom