Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

pintoca orb

hamstershaver said:
whats up with the new nudeatar you got going on? its close to something that would be on a :rainbow: web site, not that hammy would ever look in there
btw which guys have given you green for it so far? out them for us

Sawastea
AAP
Ulcaster
Gambino
Sawastea
 
dang thanks for bringing my attention to it
 
does pintoca workout?

or is he going for the modeling look?
 
I was sleeping... damn, don't hate on the bro

About the Karma thingie, you got it all right Perk, plus a few ones (Killah and Wootoom are missing from the list, for example)

BTW, that is a progress thingie pintocatar... It will go down soon as the acceptance has been low (except for the said EFers Perk mentioned)
 
pintoca said:
I was sleeping... damn, don't hate on the bro

About the Karma thingie, you got it all right Perk, plus a few ones (Killah and Wootoom are missing from the list, for example)

BTW, that is a progress thingie pintocatar... It will go down soon as the acceptance has been low (except for the said EFers Perk mentioned)
id say keep it up, you've worked hard to get where you're at and fuck anyone who doesnt respect that
 
From Gambino's karma message: "Whole lotta fagottry in that new avatar of yours but still can't help but like it"

The avatar is what being in the same country as Tuc, even for only a few hours, will do to you... the dark side is strong with him

UA, don't know bro, I just want to be single digit BF

Hotzie maing, thanks for the encouragement Bro, that is what I thought too...

BTW, as a disclaimer, I will not post EVER an assatar (a la Whiskey) or a cock pic (very Lestatian, if you ask me)
 
I was just messing with you dude.

Looking good in a totally non-geigh way.

Gambino...faggotry is my word, I see it found itself as a regular in your vocabulary.
 
pintoca said:
I was sleeping... damn, don't hate on the bro

About the Karma thingie, you got it all right Perk, plus a few ones (Killah and Wootoom are missing from the list, for example)

BTW, that is a progress thingie pintocatar... It will go down soon as the acceptance has been low (except for the said EFers Perk mentioned)
lol killah and wootoom
anyone sending you :rainbow: pm's?
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking good!!!!! This is my kinda avi!! about time the girls get something hot to look at!!!! Whiskey comes close!
 
Yours is soooooo cute....come on Hammy put a avi of that sexy chest I hear about all the time!
 
See......we need some more half naked men around here....and yes Hammy I have heard your chest in very nice!
 
habitualhealth said:
you can't workout and go for the model look? :worried:

you cant look like you workout and have the model look.

but I guess you can workout - I think it just has to be abs though...hahah
 
habitualhealth said:
Well if "model look" for a chica is the anorexic look....then i'll revamp my dreams. ;)


Those chics need to be holding up a sign sayin' "will work for food". But, more power to their skinny lil asses. :rolleyes:

those models are dumb - 95% of men will tell you they prefer their women to have some meat on them
 
UA_Iron said:
those models are dumb - 95% of men will tell you they prefer their women to have some meat on them


so very true...i have heard this many many times...thin is cute, nice to look at, but nothing more...they would rather take and show off a girl who is a bit thicker. some one who won't blow away in the wind. :)
 
Hammy, so far no other :rainbow: PMs received. I will keep you guys posted on any new developments...

and to the EF girls, thanks for the support... a positive girl opinion kills that of 5 haters...

(oh yeah and the unasked kitty pics have been great so far, keep them coming!!!)
 
Top Bottom