Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pill filler recommendations?

more steel

I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm looking to see who makes their own pills out there. I want to start making my own for BCAA.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a pill filler machine? I've checked out a few but wanted to see if anyone here had one they really like. Thanks for any input.

I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm looking to see who makes their own pills out there. I want to start making my own for BCAA.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a pill filler machine? I've checked out a few but wanted to see if anyone here had one they really like. Thanks for any input.

For home guys protein powder is a great filler. The Capsule Machine is good for small batches.

For home guys protein powder is a great filler. The Capsule Machine is good for small batches.

Thank you. I was reading about the capsule machine and people were saying that it does not release the capsules after you fill them and you end up losing caps. Have you had success using it?

Top Bottom