Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms and RS transaderm now 40% off.. code

Why can't they give a discount code for one bottle? I dont want to blow 300 dollars US, willing to buy one bottle with a discount.

Why can't they give a discount code for one bottle? I dont want to blow 300 dollars US, willing to buy one bottle with a discount.

there was a discount on 1 bottle previously but that has expired. this is the new code. we actually aren't even supposed to give out discounts on ruthless products but I am trying to help my EF brothers out on this one and willing to get yelled at. lol .. trust me I had to beg for weeks and weeks for a discount code cause i know how big a difference it can make and I know how much money we all spend on muscle hehe.

all i can say is take advantage of any discounts you can get cause who knows how long they will last! this shit I can vouch for 100%.. these 2 items are the real deal and I would stock up while you can get the 40% discount. remember the ingredients in these products are pricey, they aren't your GNC/walmart stuff if you know what I mean

Top Bottom