Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms 347 & Steroids

pahayden_14

I got my Phytoserms 347 today and am wondering if anyone knows if it's a waste of time taking it while on a steroid cycle (primo & dbol). Don't want to take the 347 if it's not going to give me any benefits while on cycle.

Thanks

I got my Phytoserms 347 today and am wondering if anyone knows if it's a waste of time taking it while on a steroid cycle (primo & dbol). Don't want to take the 347 if it's not going to give me any benefits while on cycle.

Thanks

Prefacing this with, I'm not a doctor and this is an opinion....

I personally would save the Phytoserms 347 for PCT. Even if it were to boost your testosterone levels, the levels are going to be suppressed by the primo/dbol so I wouldn't think you would maximize the benefit from it. If you included it with a PCT regimen, you could have one more angle to hit the recovery of testosterone production from. Thats just my 2cents :)

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

The only cycle it would provide benefit on is an aromatizing cycle since after all, its a natural AI. On cycle I feel formastanozol is the better option, opt for phyto during pct.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm doing a blast cruise cycle and getting great results so will just save the 347 till I come off.

Top Bottom