Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH yet or no?

Lefty78

Ok guys, used to be on this site all the time and got great advice. My history, I've done 2 hdrol cycles over the past 4 years with the last one being last summer.
Long story short I got an inguinal hernia (fixed surgically last fall), herniated disk in my neck which has subsided through rest last year, and then went through a divorce.
With all these combined mostly due from divorce I lost quite a bit of weight/muscle. So I've been seriously lifting again and trying to gain as much back.
I'm 35, 5'10", currently 165 lbs. was down to 152 at my lowest a few months ago but the past 3 weeks I've hit a plateau and not gaining like I want. I should make a note I've never been more than 170 except I did hit 180 when on hdrol last summer. Would you suggest a PH yet?
I want to look good for summer, especially since I'm divorced and just started dating again.
Any suggestions I'd appreciate.

Ok guys, used to be on this site all the time and got great advice. My history, I've done 2 hdrol cycles over the past 4 years with the last one being last summer.
Long story short I got an inguinal hernia (fixed surgically last fall), herniated disk in my neck which has subsided through rest last year, and then went through a divorce.
With all these combined mostly due from divorce I lost quite a bit of weight/muscle. So I've been seriously lifting again and trying to gain as much back.
I'm 35, 5'10", currently 165 lbs. was down to 152 at my lowest a few months ago but the past 3 weeks I've hit a plateau and not gaining like I want. I should make a note I've never been more than 170 except I did hit 180 when on hdrol last summer. Would you suggest a PH yet?
I want to look good for summer, especially since I'm divorced and just started dating again.
Any suggestions I'd appreciate.

here's a very nice stack for you bro...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-4 primobol dex 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom