Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH Use For Some Weight Gain

AMBB4L

High End Bro
Platinum
I know that I'll probably get a few replies about the ineffectiveness of PHs, but here goes nothing. I'm a few weeks into a bulking cycle and looking to add a PH or two. I'm not doing AS because of the legalities and my lack of experience when it comes to mail ordering (i have no "real-life" connections).

My goals are just to try to add about .5-1lb per week, which seems very realistic.

Going by what I've seen on this board, I'm looking to take about 900mg of Boldione per day. I'm trying to avoid excessive dht-producing products, such as 1-ad, though I'm not hellbent against them.

Any recommendations?

.5 a week is very do-able with the right diet and training, you throw in the PHs and it should be pretty easy. Dont expect miracles from them but they should help out a bit.

bro you could add .5-1 pound a week naturally
with some of the ph's on the market, you could double that gain
transdermal 1-test is the best, and i havent heard any reports of hair loss or prostate problems with it.
lets wait for someone to post some info about 1-test and dht.

Few experience prostate problems with 1-Test (however it is possible) and some do experience the loss of hair (which is dependant on one's genetic disposition--however some who were prone to loss [in regards the their family history] noticed no such incident; some others, did. But some have made use of topical spironolactone for such regards of prevention/mitigation).

4Adiol transdermal just as well, is likely the best Pro-Hormone for overall gains in strength and mass (1-Test is not a pro-hormone, so such is why I did not mention that). The two in combination is likely the best Pro-hormone/1-Test stack for such regards of your mention.

Boldione could work quite well, too; however "real world" results are short in comparison to the afore mentioned products (although either Boldione or Nor-Diol would be best, if someone was overly concerned about Androgenic/Estrogenic related issues, but still wished to use a Pro-hormone).

And with regards to the above, many have gained far more than .5 to 1 pound per week, so such the case for which you are hoping for is more than possible.

How's this stack:

19-NOR-4-ANDROSTENEDIOL 200mg/day
1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione (1,4-ADD) 900mg/day

I'm hoping that this will cause a decent mass increase without too much of an estrogenic rebound.

Is the Nor-Diol transdermal? Even if so, that is a low-dose although that may be enough to produce marginal gains. If that is an oral dosage, then don't bother (as it will be inconsequential).

However, the mentioned aside, that is a reasonable stack if one is worried about Androgenic issues such as hair-loss (still a possibility, just lesser so in this instance).

Dante B. said:
Is the Nor-Diol transdermal? Even if so, that is a low-dose although that may be enough to produce marginal gains. If that is an oral dosage, then don't bother (as it will be inconsequential).

What's a good dose for transdermal, and how about oral?

For transdermal, 400-800 mgs should be more than sufficient.

As for oral, likely several grams to produce (overly) noticeable gains.

Top Bottom