Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

personal hgh questions

X Man

im inexpierenced and far from ever running hgh but i had a few questions on it. they may seem stupid, but its because i have no personal expierence im just going on what ive read online, which is often hard to understand i need u guys to put it in laymans terms for me. thanx bros!

is there any one here over 45 that use hgh and if so do they feel like it really helps them to feel younger? bones stronger? lowering bodyfat despite the fact age may prevent cardio like earlier years ?

can u take a 'low dosage' and expierence less side effects? for instance if i take 250mgs of test a week i get little to no negative side effects except the obvious shut down of natty test levels....can the same be sad with hgh...low dose will provide results without getting a big jaw or swelling of your hands and such forth?

im lookking at this from a non steroid point of view, but rather like something which could make u feek great even when many other people in their 50's start to gain weight anf get out of shape

I can tell you my parents have signed up with www.renami.com one of the numerous LEGAL and DOCOTR run anti aging programs.. they just had their blood work done and the doctor will after determining there are no serious immediate problems will diagnose HGH and Testosterone therapy to them.... best of all its 100% legal, their Blue Cross Blue Shield WILL again WILL pay for it and the HGH come from such places as Eli lilly etc..

Ill keep you posted on their progress.

The world is turning to recognize the benefits of these therapies and you will now find many anti aging clinics all licencesd and reputable promoting thiese kinds of therapies...

(now damit if my parents live longer..that means I have to wait longer for my inheritence??
:p )

I will be on HGH and Test sometime between 45-55. Once in a while i'll probably throw in anavar/primo just to try to keep as much muscle as possible in older age.

I'm 50, been on gh for most of 3years. Right now brown tops. I can't actually feel that my bones are stronger, lol, but my joints ache less in the morning, I recover from workouts quicker, etc. If you start out with low dosages and titrate up slowly, you can easily avoid ALL sides. Most experienced users believe that it's not the quantity that you use, but the duration. I am among them. 2iu is sufficient, although if you intend to do it for a long time, I recommend shooting EOD instead. (pertinent study available upon request.)

Yeah I am old fart that has just started HGH (been on 3 weeks) and I love the stuff. I use 4IU's per day but all you need for hormonal replacement is 2IU's per day. I notice I recover quicker from workouts and I have been waking up with an erection every day (which I haven't done in years). Been suffering with ED for about the last five years, I think because of all the roids I have taken. Can't wait till I see the longer term effects of fat loss, etc. from the HGH.

Based on what you have told me you want to be takin in the region of 4IUs aday max per cycle. If this is your first cycle of takin HGH or if you have takin it before for moderately short periods - YOU WILL NOT GET SWELLED HAND OR JAW ETC,.

I'm 62 and have been on test for 2 years and HGH + test for 1.
I'll never to back to nothing. I was "growing old" after 55 and not gracefully.
Look around in a resturant at the guys over 50. You can see the estrogen gain and test loss. Not me .... no way.

HGH is like a tonic for the entire system and an accelerator for the test.

I can also tell you that age does not prevent you from making great improvements in the gym and in your appearance. You have to have your mental attitude positive, your diet free of sugars and wrong fats and rich with protein and nuitriants, a full recovery of sleep and rest every day, reasonable exercise with no overtraining and .... yes .... some low dosage aas and hgh help.

Top Bottom