Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides

krugans1234

Hi

I have been reading a lot and trying to understand different peptides.
I hope someone here can help me on this!

So far it looks like i am going to do grf mod 1-29 and ipa.

as i weigh about 87kg i will do 87mcg of each *2 ed.
So i have read about hgh frag 176-191, would it benefit me to add this if so, how woul you dose it?

My first priority is fatloss, energy, joint/lingaments health.

i am doing bjj/mma, and ading body mass is not a priority at this moment.

Could i use this all year long?

I have only used norditropin before. would it benefit me to add 1 or 2 iu of hygetropin?(the one available to me at the moment).

I really searched around but could't really find a good answer to wether inject ipa/grf/hgh frag intra muscular or with slin pin.

I also read alot about sarms s4
i think i might test it in the future, would i have to stop the peptides to do this.

here is what i have in the fridge:
20mg ipa
20mg grf mod 1-29
1000 iu hygetropin

i could byuy the hgh frag and sarns aswell.

Alle help appriciated!

Hi

I have been reading a lot and trying to understand different peptides.
I hope someone here can help me on this!

So far it looks like i am going to do grf mod 1-29 and ipa.

as i weigh about 87kg i will do 87mcg of each *2 ed.
So i have read about hgh frag 176-191, would it benefit me to add this if so, how woul you dose it?

My first priority is fatloss, energy, joint/lingaments health.

i am doing bjj/mma, and ading body mass is not a priority at this moment.

Could i use this all year long?

I have only used norditropin before. would it benefit me to add 1 or 2 iu of hygetropin?(the one available to me at the moment).

I really searched around but could't really find a good answer to wether inject ipa/grf/hgh frag intra muscular or with slin pin.

I also read alot about sarms s4
i think i might test it in the future, would i have to stop the peptides to do this.

here is what i have in the fridge:
20mg ipa
20mg grf mod 1-29
1000 iu hygetropin

i could byuy the hgh frag and sarns aswell.

Alle help appriciated!

You inject all your peptides sub-q. These peptides are not for local muscle growth, so it's pointless for IM injection. The grf mod 1-29 and ipamorelin is a nice combo. The frag 176-191 is a joke and I have never heard anyone say anthing good about it or gainfull from it. I have been on peptides for 3yrs now, taking all different ones. Your norditropin and hygetropin are the same thing. There both somatropin 191aa sequence, just different manufactureres with similar names. 2ius of HgH a day for fat loss, energy, healing is plenty. Theres something called "saturation" doses with the grf and ipa, where injecting more that like 100mcg at one time doesn't all get used, and thus a waste. You have to read up on it, I gotta go now.

yea i read a claim about the saturation thing to but i am hesitant to believe it i haven't seen to facts to back it up just theory

AS i state in my post i will use a dose at 87 mcg of each 2*ed some i will be under the saturation. Or is it both combined? In that case it will be 50 mcg of each, right? Maybe 3*ed then

The reason that i don't wanne do hgh alone in high doses. Is the side effects, witch i read that won't be there with ipa and grf.

I read if you dose ipa and grf at 100mcg 3* ed you will get the benefits of about 15iu hgh ed. But without sides and for much less money!

Top Bottom