Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides?

Like hgh peptides effect gh and igf-1 levels. The big difference is the fact peps increase endogenous gh which contains all 5 isoforms of growth hormone. Whereas exogenous gh (hgh injs) contain only the 20 kilodalton isoform. Different isoforms affect tissues in discreet ways that the 20 kDa isoform cannot.

Peptides will help you retain and even build muscle when in contest prep. They will aid your fat loss and give better muscle fullness and improve skin texture/appearance. They will also help minimize fat gain when eating a bulking diet. There are so many peptides and they all can do different things so experimental is key.

For a contest prep you can't go wrong with a GHRH/GHRP combo such as CJC 1295 no dac and Ipamorelin (or hexarelin). I recommend those GHRP's as others can increase appetite which could be bad during contest prep. But GHRP-2 could also be fantastic for your prep (with the cjc). Now if you want to increase your appetite... perhaps you are on a lot of fat burners and they have lowered it... then you should go with GHRP-6 (with the cjc).

I could list you a very simple yet highly effective cycle but would need those extra details so it best suited you. I haven't even mentioned cjc with dac either... my fav peptide of them all :D

2-4mg of CJC-1295 w/Dac a week, stacked with Ipamorelin 200mcg 2-3x/day.

You could also use IGF-1, and PEG-MGF to help with muscle recovery while on restricted calorie diet.

what recommendations would you have you have for stacking for with the cjc with DAC?

I would recommend this stack:

2mg cjcDAC twice a week
25mg MK-677 per day
50mcg-200mcg huperzine A 3x/day

CjcDAC is a GHRH that secretes hgh non stop as a slow bleed combined with HGH pulses.
MK-677 is an orally active GHRP that causes approximately a dozen HGH pulses per 24 hour period.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor that prevents somatostatin from binding to your HGH which increases HGH.

All 3 work on different mechanisms to increase HGH. They work synergistically with each other.

2mg cjcDAC twice a week
25mg MK-677 per day

CjcDAC is a GHRH that secretes hgh non stop as a slow bleed combined with HGH pulses.
MK-677 is an orally active GHRP that causes approximately a dozen HGH pulses per 24 hour period.
Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor that prevents somatostatin from binding to your HGH which increases HGH.

All 3 work on different mechanisms to increase HGH. They work synergistically with each other.

see i like this answer, not just what to take, but why to take it. Then do a little reading myself so i you just dont take a guy you dont knows word on it. i appreciate this answer. thankyou

2mg cjcDAC twice a week
25mg MK-677 per day

This is what I would recommend too. I would have the huperzine a at 100mcg 3 times daily. I would run the MK-677 for 4 weeks then rotate to GHRP-2 at 100mcg 3 times daily for 4 weeks then back to the MK-677.

I picked up cjc-1295 and fragment 176-191. I am currently taking 2.5 IU's of HGH. So I was thinking of doing the HGH in the morning and the peptides after workout around 5pm and then around 10pm B4 bed. Am I wasting my money doing the peps and the HGH together?

Top Bottom