Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT help

warrior08

I just took my last shot of test enth last sunday. i ran 500mg of test enth for 11 weeks, with a dbol kicker at 25mg a day and finsih up the last 3 weeks with winny at 50 mgs a day. great gains. im 6ft 235 been lifting for 8 yrs and this is my 2nd cycle. How long should i wait for the test enth to clear my system before i start my PCT??? Also i have nolvadex and clomid but no hcg(my shipment never came). This is my plan Clomid for 3o days at 100mg and nolvadex for 45 days at 20mg per day.

Run one or the other bro like eclen said two weeks after your last shot. 2 weeks would actually be a good enough duration for the nolva.
I would take nolva, but many others will say clomid. It's a personal kind of decision. Our board sponsors have options as well.

Can i continue to run the winny for another two weeks since the test is still active ? or should just stop it all together? thanks guys

Can i continue to run the winny for another two weeks since the test is still active ? or should just stop it all together? thanks guys

Personal Choice, and yes you can, three weeks of winstrol is a bit short, and 6 weeks is typical when you incorporate Winstrol in your cycles. Diet should be good since Winstrol is harder then most Steroids regarding your lipid profile i.e Cholestrol for example.

Top Bottom