Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for Test prop cycle

D.A.D

Hello.

I am 24 years old, approximatly 20% body fat and I am willing to start my first cycle which consists in 3ml/week of test prop, for 10 weeks. My objective is cutting. I was more interested to start a test prop+drostanolone prop cycle for 12 weeks (4ml/week of drostanolone prop and 2ml/week of test prop) but I think it's better to take it step by step, by using just 3ml/week of propionate, considering I am novice. I am consciously that I won't cut as much as I hope by having this cycle but add some gainz. And at least I see how my body reacts and if it's ok I will start the one for cutting.
What PCT at what dosage do you guys recommand me after a test prop cycle?
Should I start test prop+drostanolone prop as my first cycle? If yes, what PCT at what dosage after the cycle?
As some blood tests before and after the cycle, are the following good or should I add something else?(total testosterone, shbg, albumin, free testosterone, tsh, lh, estradiol)

Many thanks in advance!

Test cyp or enan is the best first cycle because you need less pins per week. And how many mg is your prop? Hard to give advice without knowing doses.
And 20% is a little high to start honestly. You ask for more sides with high bf.

Top Bottom