Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT diet for new user

s2/p3n73

Guys

I did my very first cycle of test and a deca and I´m about to start my pct.
Should I keep the same diet while I was cycling? My diet was high protein, medium fat and low carbs.
Please let me know if I have to moderate it, thank you.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]You should be on maintenance calories during a PCT. Your focus on PCT is recovery. Eating above maintenance will only get you fat because your hormones are low. Eating below maintenance will promote muscle loss. Maintenance is best for your PCT. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]On PCT, keep the same diet structure (High protein, medium fat, and low carbs) but have your calorie level at maintenance so you don't gain weight or loose weight. [/FONT]

Agreed. It comes down to your total caloric intake. Keep it right at maintenance. You don't want to gain fat or lose muscle.

The same macros-ratio should do the job for you. However without steroids in your body, the calrie consumption will need to be reduced, since steroids usually increase your food consumption.

I would suggest hopping on PCT with the same diet as you were before it. If you suddenly decrease calories, you might lose a lot of muscle, whereas by upping it, you can gain quite some fat as well

Top Bottom