Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT advice please

Dyprax

Hi I've been doing a bit of research on a pct plan but can't find anyone in the same situation as myself so I can't make an accurate plan. Ok this is my situation: i did not do enough research on what i was doing so yes i know this so there is no need to tell me again please, i feel stupid enough already. I ran my first cycle of test e / deca stack, and realized It wasn't for me and have pulled out after 6 weeks. I'm a little worried about long term effects like libido / sex drive etc. I've talked to an experienced user and he has recommended taking nolvadex 40 / 40 / 20 / 20 and also clomid 50 / 50 / 25 /25. But has told me he himself has not used deca before. My last injection was yesterday. Has anyone else got any valuable information I can use to get me back to normal? Like should I do 1 last shot of just test e without the deca (obviously)

It is too late to start hcg.

That nolva/clomid pct kinda sucks but if that's all you have, start 2 weeks after your last test e injection. You should have just used the test alone for this cycle, would you consider running just the test alone for another 6 weeks? That way this cycle won't be a total waste.

Why do you say this cycle isn't for you? Are you experiencing a shut down, or other sides? If so give us more details so we can continue to help you and possibly salvage the cycle.

You should research more into pct. You could use the nolva/clomid, or you could use the otc approach like hcgenerate, post cycle/unleashed combo, and forma stanzol. Or a mix of both, the possibilities are endless and everyone will have their own opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Also, what were your dosages?

The reason I think the cycle is not for me is because a friend of mine ran the same cycle and is now impotent.. Just a big wake up call I suppose. I've been on 250mg test e and 200mg deca per week for the 6 weeks. Ye I've checked out the hcgenerate and forma stanzol just now, the link for unleashed isn't working though. If I were to start the hcgenerate and forma stanzol would I start ASAP or the standard 14 days after last test e injection? Thanks for your help btw

Dude just finish the next 6 weeks with test only. That will give you plenty of time for the decca to clear and obtain pct. then stop the test at week 12 and start pct at 14. Run this.

14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa and dspark combo
Ai if needed

18-24 bridge from Ntbm

My code joeblow10 will save you 10%.

Dude just finish the next 6 weeks with test only. That will give you plenty of time for the decca to clear and obtain pct. then stop the test at week 12 and start pct at 14. Run this.

14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa and dspark combo
Ai if needed

18-24 bridge from Ntbm

My code joeblow10 will save you 10%.

Hey thanks, went and got the post cycle / unleashed combo.. With bridge. And my girlfriend has planned a surprise trip to Europe next month, I've only just found out recently.. I don't think I can finish the cycle. What would u recommend to finish? 1 more test e jab? I'm leaving mid may. If so, what dosage do u recommend if I've been doing 250mg/week?

If you can take your pct to Europe with you, then pin the test up until you leave and start your pct in Europe since it's only a few pills. Keep the dosage at 250mg, especially if you're gonna only pin once more. But yes pin atleast once more and then start your pct 2 weeks after that pin.

Top Bottom